Step 1: purchase a minecraft account.
Step 2: run the game, go to multiplayer
IP / server address is: minecraftsquare.com
Step 3: once connected, hit “T” to type. Chat with your friends or type commands.
You can use following commands:
- /help – lists these commands
- /rules – short version of our rules
- /help protect – explains how protections are done
- /easyprotect – protects your wooden shovel-selected land and sets flags to turn off pvp, creeper explosions
- /region – additional protection commands (for setting flags, adding friends)
Step 4: pew pew!
Read the rules. Make friends. Join or start towns.
When you use the /easyprotect command, you can still edit it and build inside it. However, enemies cannot attack you and creepers can’t blow up inside the area.