minecraftsquare.com is a Minecraft survival PVP server community, home to ~600 regular players.

Our goals are simple: to provide a fair, free, lag-free server to everyone.

Make friends, start towns, use our vent server for voice chat.

Our #1 rule: don't be a jerk!
This is NOT a whitelist server. Anyone can build (outside of protected areas).

That doesn't mean we allow chaos.

Players have rights, and you must respect those rights.
Get started: create a forum account.

To get your home protected, use the /easyprotect command

Be sure to read the server rules.
Home Forum Wiki Contact Important: Server Rules
About How to play Donate/Promote Ventrilo Rules

Xi_Phi - Generally being a Jerk

Report any griefers, rule breakers, thieves or otherwise. Provide as much details as possible. Their alleged infractions will be investigated by an admin via server logs and appropriate action taken.

Xi_Phi - Generally being a Jerk

Postby Richard_Fire » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:45 pm

I'm writing on behalf of myself and other players who will post below supporting;

Xi_Phi was banned for 2 months, and since he's returned he's been nothing but a jerk. To start with, only recently, he watched someone fall while building (Slamdunc111), walks past and takes all of his stuff. I mean, I know it's survival and everything but seriously?

Secondly; The amount of insults he's put across to other players are unbelievable, here's an example below:

We were in a PVP arena, all I did was 'PVP' and wow, was there any need for such a thing?

Furthermore: During the prize givings, he was hitting us while we were trying to get the prizes, I mean I don't know about you but for Joeri and Sluck that must have been pretty annoying.

Finally, I don't really think he should be using threats which involve RL, do you?

Overall what I'm trying to say is, a lot of people enjoyed MC2 a lot better whilst he was banned, we were never faced by how big of a jerk he is, now I wonder why I bother logging into the server when he's online, all he does is cause drama and agro.

Thanks.
CETERIUS PARIBUS
Richard_Fire

Re: Xi_Phi - Generally being a Jerk

Postby NightTrain » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Yeah he's often insulting and making inappropriate comments, moderators can check the insults he said a while ago. I too think that the server would be better without him.
NightTrain

Postby hiimjoeri » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Cameron, stop beeing a prick and keep your tone down. I don't like the real life threats, considering the fact that your psychopath mind may actually harm a person IRL. If you intend to keep going with the threats, which relates our server to actuall senseless violence I will ban you. Again.

Others: If server allows pvp, cameron is allowed to take whatever he finds. Works for dead people or he can just stab someone.
sigi714 wrote:Worse things happen at sea.
Its only a game. They can play somewhere else.
hiimjoeri

Postby beasel20 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:42 pm

I say Off with his head! >:]
pp19dd wrote:Everything beasel touches turns to gold.

Me Gusta.
beasel20

Postby sigi714 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:57 am

Banned.

Was watching his chat behaviour in the logs since 3 days because I received complaints by minor relatives.

His behaviour tells me that he doesn't want to be part of this community anymore.
I'll miss you all <3
sigi714

Postby hiimjoeri » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:48 am

sigi714 wrote:Banned.

Was watching his chat behaviour in the logs since 3 days because I received complaints by minor relatives.

His behaviour tells me that he doesn't want to be part of this community anymore.

Cool. <3
hiimjoeri

Postby xi_phi » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:17 am

They weren't real life threats and have you noticed it is Richard who has it in for me who i originally did nothing too and also Night is generally a jerk, his friends also acknowledge this too. Before you do this in future read the sent messages and what others have said in past, I know this topic is old and gone but please think about things before jumping in, also Richard, u so silly. It wasn't a 'real life threat' it was in fact just simply a warning not directed at you a lesson not a threat I said if you do this sort of thing, say in a Nightclub then people may turn around and see someone sticking their nose in someone elses business, not saying you were but you know what sort of people go out on town. and maybe they will start a fight. I understand you were trying to get justice for Duncan but getting me banned was a bit too far. If you were to leave your bubble and ask other people maybe you might realize how helpful I have been on the server no matter what has happened now please don't take this to heart.

Stop Getting involved in my stuff, I don't particularly want you to be involved with me because you can give out grief but your not willing to receive grief. I am doing the responsible thing by keeping out of your way... Now stay out of mine for the greater good.

xi_phi (expressing opinions)
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
xi_phi

Postby xi_phi » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:25 am

Also first photo I was organizing something with Sluck for GvC and Richard kept on hitting me which i said no too... He was annoying me and eventually killed me...

2nd one was Duncan dying and me taking his stuff when walking past, the proceeding to tease him and Richard asking his friends to help him start a fight... As you can see i gave his stuff back but I was merely bored at the time and was just asking the things like what is in it for me not to give it back, then of course I gave it back...

I think I have just explained his attempts to get me banned... As you can see what i did in my opinion wasn't ban worthy but someone getting just a bit to worked up over something...

P.S. Joeri and Beasel please can you stop going out of your way to get me banned and saying really pathetic things... I don't see why Beasel hates me but i kinda do see why Joeri does, which i think he should just let go...
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
xi_phi

Postby hiimjoeri » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:33 am

xi_phi wrote:Also first photo I was organizing something with Sluck for GvC and Richard kept on hitting me which i said no too... He was annoying me and eventually killed me...

2nd one was Duncan dying and me taking his stuff when walking past, the proceeding to tease him and Richard asking his friends to help him start a fight... As you can see i gave his stuff back but I was merely bored at the time and was just asking the things like what is in it for me not to give it back, then of course I gave it back...

I think I have just explained his attempts to get me banned... As you can see what i did in my opinion wasn't ban worthy but someone getting just a bit to worked up over something...

P.S. Joeri and Beasel please can you stop going out of your way to get me banned and saying really pathetic things... I don't see why Beasel hates me but i kinda do see why Joeri does, which i think he should just let go...

You didn't organize GvC, as you wouldn't be of much use.. You participated. The post(s) aren't just about the pictures posted, you shouldn't try explaining something that already has been discussed (closed).

As I stated in your 3/4 month ban, I don't hate. Coming from the fact that I can't stay mad at people for something that happened a long time ago. I want the best for the server and your making it troublesome for yourself. Don't blame others for giving their opinion about what they see.

Now shut it and go play minecraft.
hiimjoeri

Postby xi_phi » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Well said, but Joeri please acknowledge i did help organize it...
xi_phi

Next

Return to Griefers